35 weeks 3 days (with more belly)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




35 weeks 3 days (with more belly)
Originally uploaded by ztifhael.
So I said I'd get Bill to take an in focus picture... it's just three days late. :) My belly is slowly dropping (and pushing on my legs when I sit). It's more and more uncomfortable to sleep at night. But I stop work in a week (now that I have figured out that the paper is going to be topping up my maternity leave pay) so I'm actually looking forward to the next few weeks, even if it does mean getting around with the waddle.


0 Responses to “35 weeks 3 days (with more belly)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3