At Jacques Cartier Park on Sunday, Bill insisted on taking my picture. I had just walked half way around Lac des Nations and was thirsty and tired. And we still had to walk the rest of the way around the lake to get back to our car. And my feet were swollen. And my pants didn't want to stay up (my belly is so big now that my maternity clothes barely fit).
Complain, complain. Trust me, I wasn't the only complainer on this jaunt. Someone was still mad we didn't go to the fair - in Brome Lake, half way to Montreal, the biggest fair of the season. When gas is $1.39 a litre. And a pregnant woman at the fair is a good idea anyway, right? I could have been in a sideshow — except it's not that kind of fair.
0 Responses to “36 weeks 5 days”
Leave a Reply