Tummy time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Tummy time
Originally uploaded by ztifhael.
Has it been that long since I wrote?
Marah is growing so fast that she will soon have to sleep in her playpen basinette or the crib as her basket is going to be too small. It's already a little tight.
That means she's already outgrowing some of her clothes. I'm sad to see some of the sleepers go, including the one she wore the day she was born.
Spending time on her tummy is becoming more satisfying since she can lift her head even farther now and look around the room for longer than ever before. She's also getting closer to smiling - she may have, but it's hard to tell if it's a smile or just gas.
And gas - oh my. I am glad she has gas and exploding poop that flies out of diapers because I have seen worse. A friend has a baby older than Marah who has infant reflux. The spitting up is incredible in quantity and frequency.
I like not smelling like Sour Milk No. 5.
Tomorrow, Marah will be eight weeks old, and Sunday, two months. It's hard to believe it's been that long since we were in the hospital.


0 Responses to “Tummy time”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3